Find out all the info you need to exhibit at GaETC!
|Tuesday, November 1|
|8:00 am – 5:00 pm||Exhibitor Move-In|
|Wednesday, November 2|
|10:30am – 4:00pm||Exhibit Hall Open|
|10:30am – 11:00am||Dedicated Time|
|11:00am – 11:55am||Early Lunch in Hall|
|12:15pm – 1:00pm||Late Lunch in Hall|
|2:30pm – 3:15pm||Dedicated Exhibit Hall Time|
|Thursday, November 3|
|9:00am – 3:30pm||Exhibit Hall Open|
|9:00 am – 9:45 am||Dedicated Exhibit Hall Time|
|11:00am – 11:55am||Early Lunch in Hall|
|12:15 pm – 1:10 pm||Late Lunch in Hall|
|2:30 pm – 3:15 pm||Dedicated Exhibit Hall Time|
|3:30 pm||Exhibit Dismantling (Forced Freight begins at 7:00 pm)|
Where can I find the Exhibitor Services Manual?
The Exhibitor Manual will be available in August.
What is the login/password for AGS services website?
AGS Expo will send you an email with a unique login and password approximately 60 days prior to the show. If you do not receive this email, please contact AGS Expo at email@example.com or (407)-292-0025.
What is included with my Booth Package?
- One 6’ draped table/two folding chairs/wastebasket
- Exhibitor ID sign with booth number
- Company listing and description in Conference App
How do I request name badges for Exhibit staff?
Log-in to your Event Squid account to access your badge order form.
What is Drayage?
- Drayage (material handling) is the handling of your exhibit freight. Drayage services are ordered through AGS EXPO Services. Phone: 800-292-6162.Order early for discounts. Drayage services include:Receiving freight at the advance warehouse and storing it for up to 30 days prior to the show.
- Receiving freight at the Convention Center loading dock.
- Unloading and placing exhibit materials in the exhibitor’s booth.
- Picking up and storing empty crates and containers during the show.
- Returning empty crates and containers after the close of the show.
- Loading freight or equipment on outbound carriers for return shipment. Return shipments MUST be picked up no later than 6:00 pm on Thursday, November 3, 2022 or they will be re-routed.
May I hand-carry items into the Exhibit Hall?
Yes. Exhibitors may hand-carry their own material into the exhibit facility. However, be advised that no carts or dollies will be available for loan or rent from either National Expo or the Convention Center.
Can I set up and dismantle my own booth?
Yes. Exhibitor’s employees may set up and dismantle their own exhibit. If you intend to have your exhibit installed/dismantled by an Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC), you must submit the Authorization Form to AGS EXPO Services.
Can I get a list of Conference Attendees?
Yes. A Pre-Conference or Post-Conference Attendee List is available for purchase to exhibitors.
Where do I send the required Certificate of Insurance?
General liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 per occurrence must be obtained by EXHIBITORS at their own expense, showing McRae Conferences & Trade Shows and GaETC as additional insured. Proof of insurance must be submitted to McRae 60 days prior to the first day of move-in for the event. The address for both entities is: 1401 Maclay Commerce Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32312. The certificate may be faxed to 850-906-0077 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click to purchase insurance from Rainprotection.
Who is responsible for the security of my merchandise?
Exhibitors are responsible for their valuables. Exhibit Manager provides perimeter security at points of entry to the exhibit hall on a 24-hour basis during the entire period of the show, including installation and dismantle. Every reasonable effort will be made to prevent losses. However, the final responsibility for exhibitor-owned equipment and merchandise security rests on the exhibitor. Do not leave your booth unattended until your merchandise is secure! To order security (additional cost) for your individual booth, please contact the GICC.
HOW CAN I ORDER LEAD RETRIEVAL?
To rent a Lead Retrieval System, click here to access Eland & Associates, our Lead Retrieval provider.