Unfortunately, there will be no event at the Georgia International Convention Center November 4-6.
We previously communicated to you our desire to hold the annual Georgia Educational Technology Conference as has happened for more than thirty years. However, we are in unprecedented times. After reviewing all of the data on the continuing spread of COVID-19, the guidance from our sources and consulting with the Georgia Educational Technology Consortium Board of Directors, we have determined it is in the best interest of everyone to move to a fully virtual conference this year.
Virtual • On-Demand • Anywhere
We WILL hold GaETC Connect, our virtual event, November 12-14. This event will include more than 100 sessions, poster sessions, networking and discussion events plus a virtual trade show and opportunities to meet with vendors who are leading the Edtech industry with items of interest to Georgia’s teachers and leaders.
GaETC Connect Registration
$25 per attendee
(includes synchronous, recorded, and on demand)
Registration for Premium Master Classes available for an additional fee of $75 begins September 15.
**Deadline Nov. 3
Come and learn more about these exciting topics at GaETC Connect:
- Remote Coaching Support
- Personalizing Professional Learning
- Using Social Media as a Coaching Tool
- Gamified Literacy Stations
- Social and Emotional Learning supported by Nearpod
- Creating Interactive Lessons with Pear Deck
- Future Ready Librarians
- Universal Research Strategies to support Class Debates
- Podcasting with Elementary School Students
- Using Google Tour Creator
- Microsoft Alternatives to Worksheets
- Using Adobe Digital Spark with Storytelling
- Seesaw for Remote Learning in Primary Classrooms
- Google Activities to Excite Elementary Learners
- Using Google Keep for Research with Elementary School Students
Extend Your Learning with a Masterclass for an additional $75:
- Connected Learning Design & Development
- Connected Learning Experience Essentials
- Connected Learning for Littles
- Connected Social-Emotional Learning
- Engaged Learning in a Connected Environment
- Supporting the Connected Classroom