Thank you to everyone involved in GaETC Connect! This all virtual conference was so amazing because of our wonderful attendees, sponsors, exhibitors, volunteers, committee members and Microsoft Teams!
Watch the sessions you were unable to attend! Recordings will be available in Microsoft Teams until March of 2021. Click the “Recordings” tab at the top of each session.
Virtual • On-Demand • Anywhere
We WILL hold GaETC Connect, our virtual event, November 12-14. This event will include more than 100 sessions, poster sessions, networking and discussion events plus a virtual trade show and opportunities to meet with vendors who are leading the Edtech industry with items of interest to Georgia’s teachers and leaders.
GaETC Connect Registration
$25 per attendee
(includes synchronous, recorded, and on demand)
Registration is now closed.
Come and learn more about these exciting topics at GaETC Connect:
- Remote Coaching Support
- Personalizing Professional Learning
- Using Social Media as a Coaching Tool
- Gamified Literacy Stations
- Social and Emotional Learning supported by Nearpod
- Creating Interactive Lessons with Pear Deck
- Future Ready Librarians
- Universal Research Strategies to support Class Debates
- Podcasting with Elementary School Students
- Using Google Tour Creator
- Microsoft Alternatives to Worksheets
- Using Adobe Digital Spark with Storytelling
- Seesaw for Remote Learning in Primary Classrooms
- Google Activities to Excite Elementary Learners
- Using Google Keep for Research with Elementary School Students
Extend Your Learning with a Masterclass for an additional $75:
- Connected Learning Design & Development
- Connected Learning Experience Essentials
- Connected Learning for Littles
- Connected Social-Emotional Learning
- Engaged Learning in a Connected Environment
- Supporting the Connected Classroom