Kasey Bell is part sparkling smile, part witty personality and a whole heap of passion as big as a Texas–go big or go home, y’all! She is a disruptor of the boring. An engaging, innovative, from the heart sharer who inspires educators while transforming their teaching with original, timely and use-tomorrow ideas for student choice, differentiation, and technology integration.
Whether it is learning from home through online courses, professional development, conference workshops or as a keynote speaker Kasey is a relentless innovator of ideas and a devoted transformer of classrooms and teaching.
Through teacher empowering publications and award-winning educational resources at ShakeUpLearning.com, learner-driven workshops and presentations and co-hosting Google Teacher Tribe weekly podcast, Kasey proves why we should never settle for the boring when it comes to bringing out the very best in our students, and we should always strive to Shake Up Learning!
- Host of The Shake Up Learning Show Podcast
- Author of Shake Up Learning: Practical Ideas to Move Learning from Static to Dynamic, named one of the “Best Learning Books of All Time,” by Book Authority.
- Co-host of The Google Teacher Tribe Podcast
- Author of Shake Up Learning: Practical Ideas to Move Learning from Static to Dynamic
- Google Certified Innovator
- Google Certified Trainer
- Digital Innovation in Learning Award Winner in “Sharing is Caring”
- One of 20 TrustED Educational Thought Leaders
- Award-winning blogger and social media influencer
- Must Read EdTech Blog
- Edublog Awards Finalist